Let your MP’s know how you feel about the closure of playgrounds. We’ve made the process very easy. With just a few clicks, you can share your thoughts with both your Lower and Upper House representatives. We’ll also CC Premier Daniel Andrews, Health Minister Martin Foley and Chief Health Officer, Dr Brett Sutton
Rules to ensure success:
1. Be respectful. MPs are humans just like you.
2. Keep it on topic, this is about opening playgrounds. Do not discuss other issues related to lockdowns or vaccination.
3. Be authentic, tell your MPs how this decision is impacting you and your family
4. Ask if this decision is evidence based and proportionate
5. Share with your family and friends. Lets get loud!
Please note, this campaign is only open to Victorian residents.